Printers are one of the peripheral devices needed for carrying out the hard copies of the documents stored in the form soft copies to the computer device. Brother is one of the top brands that offer number of electronic and electrical equipments like printers, fax machine, and many more for its users. Out of the entire products by the company, Brother Printers has attained the impressive results among its users because of the features being available within the device.
Sometimes the users may face some common errors or issues while using the Brother Printer device for carrying out the printing function on it. One such run-time issues that occur on the Brother Printer are “Printer not activated: Error Code 41”. Thus, the simplest procedure for resolving the Brother Printer “Printer not activated: Error Code 41” without calling the Brother Printer Support number has been detailed within the information, mentioned below.
The Brother Printer “Printer not activated: Error Code 41” is generally caused due to the following reasons as listed below:
- Incorrect configuration of the settings related to the printer device
- Installation of the corrupted printer drivers
- The System being infected with some errors
As the Brother Printer error occurs on the device, the LCD of the device displays an error message box showing the message as written below:
“Printer not activated: Error Code 41”
Apart from the error message box, the function actively running on the Brother Printer device gets stopped.
By following the steps detailed below, the users could easily resolve the “Brother Printer Error Code 41” manually, instead of calling the Brother Printer Tech Support number:
Method 1: Repair the System Files Error:
- Firstly, launch the “Start” menu on the device by clicking the start button on the taskbar.
- Here, enter the ‘CMD’ within the search bar of the start menu.
- And then, select the ‘CMD’ option from the search results.
- Thus, a black screen will appear on the screen.
- On this screen, type the command as shown below, followed by pressing the “Enter” key.
- Thus, the scanning process will get initiated on the device.
- Once the process gets completed, repair the entire errors associated with the Operating System using the original installation disc.
Method 2: Check Printer Configuration:
For getting the correct configuration details regarding the Brother Printer settings of the device, call the Brother Printer support number, toll-free. The Brother Printer Technical Support team is available all round the clock to offer their support service to its users.
Method 3: Reinstall the Printer Drivers:
- First and foremost, launch the control panel on the device by following the path as shown below:
Start button >> Control Panel
- Among the entire options available on the “Control Panel” window, choose the “Device Manager” option.
- Thus, a window having the entire list of the drivers installed to the device will be displayed on the screen.
- Here, click the “Brother Printer” option.
- And then, select the drivers associated with the Brother Printer device, by right clicking on it.
- After this, select the “Uninstall” option from the context menu.
- Wait, till the process of uninstalling the Brother Printer drivers gets completed.
- Once the process gets completed, reinstall the printer drivers.