Are you looking for the ways to improve your Brother Printer print quality? Then this article will be helpful for you.
The different Brother Printer printing models contain different features as well as different print properties and capabilities. If you recently switched from inkjet or high-end laser printer to laser printer then you may notice certain differences in between them, mostly on the print output.
Tips- It is recommended to go for only genuine Brother Drum units and toner cartridges. You can contact Brother Printer Driver Support for any help as it remains well active like other Brother Support team.
Check out the steps below to adjust the print quality of your Brother Printer-
- You need to print the Brother Printer Settings report:
- Click on the ‘Settings’ button on the bottom right of the touchscreen.
- Select ‘All Settings’ option.
- Choose ‘Print reports’, followed by Printer settings’ after pressing down arrow from the keyboard.
- Click ‘Ok’ to start printing the ‘Printer settings report’.
Note- If the print out pages comes out light or faint then skips to step 4. If you have any queries related to Brother Printer models then feel free to call Brother Printer Support to get assistance from the experts.
- Adjust the print density of your Brother Printer as per your operating system-
- Open the Brother Printers folder.
- Select ‘Printing Preferences’ from the list.
- Click on the ‘Advanced’ tab.
- Select the ‘Other Print Options’ button.
- Click on the ‘Density Adjustment’ menu.
- Uncheck the ‘Printer Default’ box.
- Increase the density bar level. (not less than +6)
- Click on the option ‘Ok’ followed by ‘Apply’ and ‘Ok’.
- Continue to the next step 3.
- Command for print to the machine and review the print quality.
Note– If the print quality is acceptable then the issue is resolved, if not then continue with the next step.
- Go for manual Brother Drum cleaning.
- Open the front cover and remove the drum and toner.
- Click on the green lock lever of the Brother Drum unit and toner cartridges.
- Use the white gear on the left side to turn the roller.
- Reinstall the toner into the drum.
Tips– If the installation of toner to Brother Drum is done correctly then the green lock lever will lift automatically. If you face any issues while going through these steps then dial Brother Printer Tech Support team to get assistance for the same.
- Reinstall the Brother Drum unit and toner cartridges assembly into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
- Go for 10 copies of a blank page to clear the remaining debris left out in the Brother Drum surface.