Brother printers are all-time reliable, fast and time-efficient in terms of quality and service. It delivers a quick solution to meet your home and office printing needs. Brother Printer Tech Support services are also available for Windows 10 users and compatible drivers/utilities to help you extract the maximum benefits from the product.
Built-in Brother Printer drivers
The Built-in printer drivers are already available in your Windows 10 PC, or they are available via Windows update and support basic functions of your Brother machine including printing and scanning. It requires Internet connection to install brother printer drivers that are in-built in your machine. If you do not have existing internet connection, then you might not be able to install the drivers effectively.
Original Brother Printer Drivers
However, you can also download and install original brother printer driver that support full driver functions of your printer. For latest version of printer drivers, you can visit the official website www.brother-usa.com.
Please note that printer drivers and scanning drivers are only available for USB connections. If you’re using a network connection, then you can only add a printer driver. Scanning option is not available for network users.
Steps to download and install Brother Printer driver and scanner driver – USB
- Go to the link brother printer support
- Download the Brother printer drivers and scanner drivers for USB connection
- Open your web browser download history and locate the downloaded file
- Click twice on the file you downloaded and click “Run” if required
- It will launch a ZIP Self Decompression” window on your screen. Leave the file name as is and click on Decompress (X). You may browse to another destination where you want to save your file.
- Switch off your printer and detach the USB cables if prompted
- Click twice on the folder that contains the installation file.
- Double-click on DPInst.exe file. There will be no dialogue box or installation wizard will appear after you double click the file.
Reconnect the brother printer with your computer using the USB cable and then reboot the computer. When the reboot is complete, the brother printer drivers will be automatically installed on your computer.