While using your brother printer, sometimes you might experience a situation where brother printer printing blank pages. In this scenario, a user gets troubled and wonders why is it happening and how to get rid of this issue.
But knowing the reason is an essential thing before trying any workaround.
Why is brother printer printing blank pages?
This problem is not a hardware related but can be caused due to certain other reasons:
- The first reason in this category is wrong size of paper in the input tray.
- There could be changes in the default settings of the printer.
- Other than this, a clogged nozzle is another reason why this might be happening. Eliminating the blockage might help you in getting rid of the clogs.
- In case there is no ink in the cartridge, then it might lead to brother printer printing blank pages. Make sure you have enough ink in the cartridges.
- In case you have placed the cartridges incorrectly, then also this issue will hamper you. Reinstalling the cartridges at their correct location might help you in this issue.
Fix brother printer printing black pages with white text-Windows 10
Delete and add the printer driver:
- To delete the printer driver, click on the ‘Start’ option.
- After this, click ‘All apps’ > Windows System > Control Panel.
- Further, click ‘View Devices and Printers’ present under Hardware and Sound.
- Next, right-click on the printer driver.
- Then, left-click on the ‘Remove device’ option.
- Click ‘Yes’ on the confirmation screen.
To add the printer driver again:
- Click on the Start option and then click All apps.
- From the Windows System, click Control Panel.
- In the Hardware and Sound, click ‘View Devices and Printers’.
- Further, click ‘Add a printer’ and your system will begin searching for an available printer.
- When the brother printer driver is added successfully, click ‘Next’ after following some easy prompts.
Finally, the problem will be resolved and you will be able to print correctly now. Else, get help from brother printer support.
What is reverse printing on a Brother printer?
Generally, when you print from brother printer the printing process starts from page 1, page 2, and so and are stacked on top of each page. So if you wish to get the pages stacked in the correct order, then you may opt for Reverse order.
Why is my printer printing in negative?
This might be happening because in your printer settings ‘Print in greyscale’ is selected. To disable this function, you need to turn off the ‘print in greyscale’ option. Also, ensure that the negative option is not selected in the settings.
How do I get my Brother printer to print in black and white?
To get your Brother printer to print in black and white, you need to make changes in the printing preferences. These changes need to be made in the printing driver. You can also change the settings such as set the color options for a single job.
Why is my printer printing the background black?
This might be happening because the print settings are set as ‘print in greyscale’. Make sure this option is not enabled and if it is, then disables it. To change these settings, go to the Advanced option of your printer and from these disable the ‘negative’ option.
How do I get my Brother printer to print without color ink?
First, you need to go to the print settings of your brother printer and then choose plain paper in the media type. After this, you have to select the ‘greyscale on color’ option. Further, click on the print option to begin the print job.
Why is my Brother printer printing black spots?
This might be happening because of the presence of foreign particles in the printer machine. Make sure nothing is sticking to or damaging the surface of the drum of the brother printer. Clean the printer and then check if you can print or not.