If you have purchased a new Brother Printer, you need to download and install brother printer drivers to enhance the printing performance of your device. We recommend you to this download to get maximum benefits and functionality out of your Brother machine. To download the latest brother printer drivers, you need to visit their official download page http://support.brother.com/.
Follow the steps to download drivers, software, and utilities of Brother Printer:
- Start your web browser and type the URL http://support.brother.com/.
- Press the “Downloads” tab from “Search by Category” option.
- Perform one of the following steps:
- Enter your Brother Printer model number in the box “Search by Model Name” and then press “Search”
- Navigate to the “Product Category” and then go to “Product Series and enter your Product name.
- In the first step: Enter your Operating system category in the “OS Family” tab.
- In the second step: Enter the details of your existing Operating System version.
- Press “Search”.
- Select the file that you want to download from the list.
- In case, you accept the terms and conditions of the end user license agreement and then Click “Agree to the EULA and Download” button.
- You will get additional information about the file you download.
- Once the download is complete, press “Close” if prompted.
How to install built-in Brother Printer drivers via USB connection
- To install the built-in Brother Printer driver, you only need to connect the device with your computer using a USB cable.
- Attach the power cables and switch on your Brother Printer device.
- The installation process of Brother Printer Driver will automatically initiate.
Once the installation process is complete, you may choose to set the printer on default or print a test page.
How to install built-in Brother Printer driver via a network connection
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Go to the “Windows panel” tab.
- Click on “Control panel” tab.
- Click on “View Devices and Printer” tab
- Select “Add a Printer” option.
- Select your Printer model from the list and then click “Next” and jump to step 11.
Please note that if your Brother Printer Device is not visible in the list, it means the network-connectivity between your computer and device is not active. You must ensure that your printer is connected with your computer through the same network.