Using a Brother Printer and want to print high-quality images with it? We have provided you the step-by-step process to get the same. When printing photos, some important factors that can affect the quality of the printing image. The brand of paper, mixing color, generic ink supplies, driver settings and improper drying. Check out the information provided below.
Before start printing an individual image with Brother Printer follow the steps:-
- Turn on your Brother printer and put the memory card or the USB flash memory drive in the right slot
- Press the Photo Capture button to print the index
- Use Up and Down arrow keys to print images
- If your USB flash memory drive or the memory card includes authentic DPOF info, you can see DPOF Print: Yes on the LCD screen of the Brother printer
- With the help of Up arrow key, enter the image number you want to take print of.
- Hit Ok
- After you choose the image you want to print, hit the Ok button to choose the Settings
- And, if you don’t want to change the settings then go with Colour Start
- In the next step, select the type of paper from the following options:
- Plain Paper
- Inkjet Paper
- Brother Photo or Other Photo.
- For more information on the printing papers suitable for your prints, call the Brother printer help number and ask a technician for the same
- After you choose the print papers, the next task is to select the paper size from letter, A4, 10x15cm or 13x18cm
- Now, choose the print size
- Press Ok
- Select the number of copies of the image to be printed
- Once done, hit Colour Start
- Press Ok
- This will begin printing
If you find any difficulty while printing the images or you don’t get clear prints, then take the help of a technician by contacting Brother printer support number.