Brother Printers offer users across the world a medium to get hard copies of any textual or graphical documents. Developed to render ultra-fine results, as the printers are well-designed printing solutions with brilliant user’s value. Regardless of your work field, these printing devices are widely used for personal, educational, commercial, and professional use. Whether you want your prints to be of multiple colors or black and white, Brother Printers give you the desired hard copy. Easy to access, Brother Printers not only offer you printing features but also smart scanning. Moreover, the industry also gives you first-rate Brother Printer Support.
With a wide selection of Brother Printers, you can choose among color laser/LED printers that will give you multiple functions in a single device. The company manufactures affordable as well as effective printing devices. You can make your work more attractive and productive if you use any of the Brother Printer models.
Brother Printers Models:
- Brother HL 2130 Printer
- Brother HL 2240D Printer
- Brother DCP7055 Multifunction Printer
- Brother DCP7055
- Brother DCP J100 Inkjet
- Brother MFC J3720 Multi
- Brother HL-L2361DN Mono Laser Printer
- Brother HL-L6200DW Single Function LaserJet Printer
- Brother PT-D600 Printer
- Brother Fax-2840 Laser Printer
Features offered by Brother Printers:
- Printing Type: Color/ Black & White
- Scanner Type: Multifunction
- High Printing Resolution
- Print Speed Black: 14 PPM or less
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, C5, DL etc
- Network: USB/ Wi-Fi
To experience such features, your computer needs to have a printer driver installed in order to communicate with the printer. Before you go on to execute steps to download and install Brother Printer driver, you first need to check if your computer already has any other printer driver installed in it.
Brother Printer Support is always by your side
When your Brother Printer has an offline status displaying on its screen, then it means that it is not connected to additional devices from which you want to send the printing command. Having Internet connectivity is a must between your brother printer and your device. In case it is not there; you will see different Brother Printer errors and you will be unable to give print commands anymore. To resolve similar problems Brother Printer customer service is always at your back. The Brother Printer Support service is available round the clock to help its precious customers in resolving various tech issues.
How to connect your Brother Printer to a Wireless network?
- Connect the printer to the power supply and press the switch button turn the device on
- When your printer is installed on your computer, you will receive a pop-up
- Go to menu
- Press UP/ Down arrow key to select the Network you want to connect with and click OK to confirm
- Select a WLAN network and click OK
- Choose the Setup wizard and click OK
- When you connect to a network, you will see a confirmation of “WLAN Enable?”
- An automatic Wizard setup will start. If not then do the Wizard setup
- The device will auto-detect the network and show up a list of all the available and in-range SSIDs, choose one you want to connect with
- Do any of the following as mentioned below:
- For users who are using an authentication and encryption method will require a Network Key. Type in the Network Key in its respective field and press OK to save settings. To implement the settings, click Yes. To cancel settings, choose No.
- Users who have a WLAN access point/router that holds WPS, ‘WPS is available’ notification will appear. To connect your Printer using the automated wireless mode, click “Up” arrow key.
Your Brother printer is now connected to a wireless network successfully. You will notice that your printing device will display a light blinking or a ‘Connected’ message on the screen. You can now use your printer for multiple purposes. In case you encounter any problem related to the printer you have, please get in touch with Brother Printer Support Number.
Dial Brother Printer Support Phone Number
Sometimes, you may come across with problems such as the printer has detected that there is a problem with the temperature, the laser beam is not being detected, within the laser unit is a spinning mirror and the motor that drives it is faulty, or the paper pick-up rollers, separation pads have reached the end of their expected life cycle, and one of the other tools that support printing has reached the end of its life-cycle. Then you may seek assistance by dialling Brother Printer Support number or visit – https://www.brother-usa.com/brother-support.
Here you will surely get assistance from highly capable technicians who will help you out to resolve any brother printer related error.